Monday, February 27, 2017

Goals and Aspirations for 2017

Goals? What are goals?

Goals are something that one aims to achieve or something that you have your mind set on, you work hard towards it, to accomplish and achieve. For example, one of my goals is to fulfill my potential in maths. How will i achieve this goal? well practicing my basic facts and looking to excel and improve as i go. Another goal i have in mind is to join at least 5 sports team by the time i leave school. Part of this is that i want to be the best student in Matua Des's class across all curriculum areas. These goals will help shape my outlook on life and will provide me with an opportunity to secure a stable and well paid job.

These are my goals.

Qayd Marsh.

1 comment:

  1. Qayd, you have some great goals - I have no doubt, that with hard work and determination, you will achieve them all.

    Remember, 'i' by itself is ALWAYS a capital 'I'.

    Keep up the fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete